RE CasperPhotographer | Designer | Podcaster
My name is RE Casper. A child of the arts, born and raised in rural Southern Illinois. Bouncing around the creative world since the early 2000’s, I’ve worked in graphic design, web design, fine arts, vehicle graphics and more.
In 2009, my wife and I moved to Chicago, IL and through some new friends in the Chicago Photographic Society, I rediscovered my passion for the camera. By 2011 and the rise of the Occupy movement, I found a fascination with documenting people and my full on leap into street photography began.
Today, I live in northern California, specializing in street and documentary photography, architecture/real estate, events, products and fine art. I also host photo walks and teach workshops on street photography and Adobe Lightroom, both independently and through the esteemed Harvey Milk Photo Center.
Beyond my photography, I also produce and co-host the podcast, StreetPX. A relaxed conversational show, centered on street photographers, documentary photographers and photojournalists from around the world. Exploring their origin, inspiration, the craft, current news and random topics every episode. Join the conversation at the SPX Lounge.
- Mill Valley Art Exhibit – “Reverence” (Mill Valley, CA)
- Featured Photographer – Harvey Milk Photo Center (San Francisco, CA)
- StreetPX: Twenty-Two (22) Total Episodes Published
- We Street 2016 – International Street Photography Boo
- San Francisco Magazine “The Unsilent Majority” (Dec Issue)
- eXposure: San Francisco Street Photography – Juried Exhibit (San Francisco, CA)
- Photo Lecture – Harvey Milk Photo Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Streetfoto SF International Street Photography Festival – Photowalk Organizer & Host
- Through the Lens Exhibit III (Oakland, CA)
- Featured on Episode 8 of “Hit the Streets with Valerie Jardin” – Photo Favs
- Street Sheet 2016: From Indonesia to California (San Francisco, CA)
- Through the Lens Exhibit IV (Oakland, CA)
- Bar Basic Exhibit (San Francisco, CA)
- Foundation of the StreetPX Photography Podcast
- Seven (7) Total Episodes Published
- Through the Lens Exhibit I (Oakland, CA)
- Plus One Collection III : Photo Book & eBook (Photographers for Good Foundation)
- Plus One Collection II: Photo Book & eBook (Photographers for Good Foundation)
- 2000 Miles in a Vandura: Self Published Photo Book
- Boonville Daily News: Front Page Feature on “2000 Miles in a Vandura” (Boonville, MO)
- RAWArtist (San Francisco, CA)
- Plus One Collection I: Photo eBook (Photographers for Good Foundation)
- Chicago Theater Beat – “Girl You Know It’s True” Review (Chicago, IL)
- Caribou Facilities Showcase (Chicago, IL)