RE CasperPhotographer | Designer | Podcaster
My name is RE Casper. A child of the arts, born and raised in rural Southern Illinois. Bouncing around the creative world since the early 2000’s, I’ve worked in graphic design, web design, fine arts, vehicle graphics and more.
In 2009, my wife and I moved to Chicago, IL and through some new friends in the Chicago Photographic Society, I rediscovered my passion for the camera. By 2011 and the rise of the Occupy movement, I found a fascination with documenting people and my full on leap into street photography began.
Today, I live in northern California, specializing in street and documentary photography, architecture/real estate, events, products and fine art. I also host photo walks and teach workshops on street photography and Adobe Lightroom, both independently and through the esteemed Harvey Milk Photo Center.
Beyond my photography, I also produce and co-host the podcast, StreetPX. A relaxed conversational show, centered on street photographers, documentary photographers and photojournalists from around the world. Exploring their origin, inspiration, the craft, current news and random topics every episode. Join the conversation at the SPX Lounge.
- Through the Lens Exhibit III (Oakland, CA)
- Bar Basic Exhibit (San Francisco, CA)
- Photo Lecture – Harvey Milk Photo Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Street Sheet 2016: From Indonesia to California (San Francisco, CA)
- Through the Lens Exhibit IV (Oakland, CA)
- Featured on Episode 8 of “Hit the Streets with Valerie Jardin” – Photo Favs
- eXposure: San Francisco Street Photography – Juried Exhibit (San Francisco, CA)
- San Francisco Magazine “The Unsilent Majority” [Dec Issue]
- We Street 2016 – International Street Photography Book
- Through the Lens Exhibit I (Oakland, CA)
- StreetPX Photography Podcast
- Plus One Collection III: Photo Book & eBook (Photographers for Good Foundation)
- Caribou Facilities Showcase (Chicago, IL)